- No returns allowed on fabrics, books, patterns or opened items unless defective.
- All returns must be in new condition.
- Sewing machines and unopened software can only be returned within 7 days of purchase and a 15% restocking fee will apply. Defective items can be exchanged for the same or better item.
- A receipt must accompany all returns.
- Returns will only be allowed within 30 days from original purchase date.
- Refunds will be in the same form of currency used for the original purchase. For example, if the item was purchased with a credit card, issue a credit to the same card.
- Store credits or equal exchanges can be issued in lieu of cash refunds.
- If the purchase was made by personal check, a refund will be issued by mail after 14 days from receipt of the returned merchandise. This allows time for the original check to clear the bank.
- Refunds or credits for class fees can be made if we are notified 7 days prior to the start of the class or if the class is cancelled.
- Classes require a basic sewing kit which includes the following: seam ripper, scissors, pins, extra sewing needles, thread, rotary cutter, cutting mat, rulers, pen and paper for notes. An additional supply list will be issued at the time of registration.
- 10% discount on all fabrics and supplies purchased at Thimbles for supplies for a class.